Ovulation question.

Sweety21

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am returning here after almost 2 years. I have little daughter who is 19months old and we have started ttc#2.
This would be my first cycle where I am tracking my temperatures. According to temperatures I haven't ovulated yet but, I had ewcm few days after my periods(i started temp. after ewcm) . And creamy after 2-3 days. my last cycle was 34 days long but, normally they vary anywhere between 26-34 days. So, not sure what to make of those cm days.
Also, I am bf my daughter few times. Only when she needs to sleep.

So, my question is could I be ovulating early?

Temping can take a few months before the results become reliable as you need to be able to see a pattern. For the time being I would make sure you're dtd often enough to cover your bases.

Thank you for input vanilla. I guess I should probably not jump to conclusions and should wait out for few cycles for pattern to develop. Guess I am in hurry to have number 2. Btw, I temped for few months with dd#1.

Keep doing the BBT for rest of cycle, ive ou ever bbt once that was when i fell pg with my son, u can see the rise sometimes near end of cycle even if very slight, but sometimes you can get Anovulatory cycle where no eggs are actually released..

Keep doing the BBT for rest of cycle, ive ou ever bbt once that was when i fell pg with my son, u can see the rise sometimes near end of cycle even if very slight, but sometimes you can get Anovulatory cycle where no eggs are actually released..

Thanks claireybell. There is 0.2 rise in today's temperature. But, as far as I remember the shift was almost 0.5-1.0 with my cycles two years ago. But, as you said I will continue to temp. There is no cm whatever though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->