Ovulation Questions?

bubbles191987

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So yesterday i posted a thread regarding my ovulation symptoms where I have been experiencing strong EWCM, Bloating, Sore Nipples and Strong Positives in my OPK for the last few days since I believe Saturday. So today I checked my CM an notice my EWCM has completely disappeared and not as egg whiteish texture as yesterday infact not there at all. Regarding my opk I just tested and its more lighter aswell than yesterday but I still have very sore nipples, bloating and been getting hot flashes.

I haven't temped yet just because that really confuses me but my temp has been somewhat the same each day since last saturday when my ewcm was showing which was 36.48.

So could this mean I am ovulating now since my fertile cm has stopped? The good thing is I BD with my partner since saturday when my fertile mucus was showing. So hopefully any of you ladies have had similar experience :)))

ctp-147791-1385403326.jpg

Yeah sounds like u od or at least geared up to do so. The only way to really no is to temp and that will confirm o. i got really confused with temps in my first cycle and wasn't convinced anything would shoe but then I was like hmm my temps seem higher than usual and low and behold I had od

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->