Ovulation signs?

spunky84

TTC #4
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to identify specific signs / symptoms in relation to ovulation?

What were signs or symptoms for you?

Over the last several years, during the times I've been regular and not on birth control, I've often had a day out of the month where, for a couple of hours, I'd have some twinges either on the right or left side of my pelvis, usually right up front but far to the either side (never on both at the same time). I've never paid enough attention to see when they would happen during my cycle or if they alternated at all. I know I've had it on both sides, I just don't know if alternated each month or not.

I'm wondering if this could be ovulation pains?

I've been having those twinges over the last couple hours, and I'm just kind of wondering if it could be related. Last night I also had a very small amount of spotting.

I'm on CD 53 so I have no clue what's going on with my cycle right now.

Though I got Paragard out August 29 which was CD 32 and had some spotting the next day or two. Well, I guess it was more than spotting but a bit less than what I'd consider a light period. It only lasted a day or two. I didn't count it as a period since it didn't really last and there wasn't much, but maybe it should have been? I have no idea. If it was, even if a short and light one, then I'd be CD 21 (I ovulated around CD 24 the cycle I got pregnant with my daughter).

I was just wondering if anyone had any identifiable ovulation signs that they could actually pinpoint as ovulation (even if with charting). I just started charting and did my first temp today, so I know this "cycle" won't be accurate with the charting, but I'm just curious as I'm hoping that it might be for me (except now my husband says he has a headache... not that I mentioned what I'm thinking on ovulation).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->