Ovulation spotting

xxmyheartxx

momma of 6
Reaction score
Have posted in ttc,.but thought would post here as well, has anyone experienced this, i started spotting today yesterday and still am today, very crampy as well, ov tests are negative as well,also this is my 1st cycle since stopping bc in june, could that have any impact at all? Xxx

Are you talking about your first cycle ttc or first menstrual cycle since bc?

Af started 2 weeks ago, bled for 4 days,and started again yesterday x

Yeah it sounds like your body is still out of wack from coming off of bc, especially if you came off them in june and you only just now had af for the first time a couple weeks ago. Sometimes it can take a few months for the body to adjust. So the spotting would most likely be due to that.

The only time I *think* I've had ovulation bleeding was this cycle. It was the day before or day of ovulation, and I wiped and there was the teeniest bit of red blood. Nothing since.

Ive never even heard of ovulation bleeding simply because when you ovulate you arent "implanting". Sometimes you can have random spotting that occurs anytime during a cycle. The only time where spotting might be linked to something is when the egg is implanting. And that is because its actually breaking through your uterus into the veins and can cause bleeding. Ovulation wouldnt actually cause bleeding to happen. So i dont think its actually possibly to have ovulation bleeding, just random spotting that happened to occur around that time.

Weird, because after I saw that blood the other day, I googled it & found heaps of info on why I could be bleeding. All came down to ovulation spotting/bleeding.

Ok so i decided to look it up being this is the first time ive heard about it, and it does seem to happen interesting... https://pregnancy.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Bleeding_During_Ovulation

You learn something new every day lol

I had ovulation spotting for the first time this month (on clomid) and it was just one time for less than half a day. Apparently it will never last more than 3 days if it is ovulation spotting. Could just be the start of AF. It took my body FOREVER to adjust after coming off BC. So irritating!

I spot almost every month for 2-3 days around ovulation time. I have ever since I had my first baby. I never used to before that. Everything I've read says it isn't very common, but it's normal and there's nothing to worry about. :flower:

Thank you for all replying, im hoping its ov spotting but ov tests are negative and temp is down, time will tell :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->