Ovulation symptoms

scrunchie

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has ever had sore/tender nipples when ovulating?
:witch: has just arrived after 98 day cycle. :happydance:
Could not pinpoint ovulation. :dohh:
Tried to monitor cm but did not see any ewcm.
Perhaps I did not ovulate at all this cycle.
The only "symptom" that I could definitely say I experienced
approximately 14 -16 days before AF is tender nipples
(I actually thought AF was on her way at that time).
If anyone has any experience of this I'd really appreciate your replies.
Thanks and good luck to all ttc
:hug:

I get that to. I never noticed it untill ttc in the middle of my cycle i get tender bbs and nipples. Your not alone there.

I get it too and my 'thoughts' are that maybe it means i've ovulated...but only thoughts...i don't check!

Im not checking either. I think im either due to ov or i already have so by now.

well my AF is due on Sunday and at the moment my sore nips are causing me quite a bit of discomfort during the night. I don't think its anything unusual but it is not nice. Roll on the witch so i can begin my third cycle!! :)

well my AF is due on Sunday and at the moment my sore nips are causing me quite a bit of discomfort during the night. I don't think its anything unusual but it is not nice. Roll on the witch so i can begin my third cycle!! :)

I hope you dont get the :witch: and instead a nice and juicy :bfp:

excellent so it might actually be some sort of indication of ovulation.
the more ways i have to pinpoint it the better!

well not that it hAppens to me at every cycle , but from what i have written down i get a sore feeling 2 days before ovulation and i usualy feel them getting sore again 5 days before:witch:.
this time i hade sensitive breasts 4 days before i ovulated.
the day i ovulated and for 3 days i had very very very sore breasts i mean i couldn't handle the feeling , but now for 2 days they are almost normal they only hurt when i take my bra off...
i kinda thought for a minute maybe ????but i dont think so cos we:sex: 5 days before i ovulated...:cry:
oh well we always have next cycle right ?[-o<

sending lots of :dust: your way ....

Hi i don't have it every cycle however sometimes i do get sore boobs around ov time

Mine were sore for quite a few days around O. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->