Ovulation symptoms?

Mrs W 11

Reaction score
Could I be experiencing ovulation symptoms?

My last cycle ttc was November and literally a day or two after ovulation (i used opks) I started having heartburn, feeling a bit nauseas and tender boobs. I felt pregnant and although I knew it was too early for symptoms, how I was feeling was very real and I wasn't at all surprised when I got my bfp at 14dpo. Sadly I had a mmc and lost my baby in early January.

This is my first cycle after the mc and I have decided to ttc straight away. I had a surge on my opks about 3 days ago and already I am feeling exactly the same as last time. Heartburn, occasional nausea and tender boobs. I've never had this before?

I know realistically its too soon to be experiencing pregnancy symptoms as even if my egg was fertilised it won't have implanted yet. But I'm definitely not imagining how I feel. Anyone else experienced this? X

Sorry for your loss hun.

I've actually never heard of those symptoms associated with ovulation, but just a thought; if you had these symptoms before early on with your pregnancy than it can definitely be happening again.
Also I don't really think you get strong symptoms AFTER you ovulate, before ; yes, but after?
Sorry couldn't be much of a help, but good luck.

Thank you for replying. It could be that I hadn't ovulated yet..... I don't temp. It's all very confusing this month!

I guess these. Feelings are not down to ovulation if no one else has ever experienced anything similar. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->