Ovulation symptoms

Layla

Reaction score
Just wondering if you get any symptoms around the time you ovulate?

I have never really noticed before, but the past two days i have been a bit bloated, ratty as hell and my skin has gone really shit.

Im hoping these are ovulation signs rather than me just being a fat spotty cowbag lol

What signs do you get? (if any)

xx

LMAO Same as ...

I break out sometimes like I would with normal AF & it ties in with O day then calms down!

I often but not always get ovulation cramps/pains.

This is so spooky .... i just signed on to post a message pretty much saying the same thing !

Anyway, I'm about half way through my month and i am a lot more bloated than normal too and very hormonal. Sometimes irratable and sometimes teary. I've not long been off the pill, so i could be completely wrong about my cycle and this is infact just PMT and I might come on soon, but I don't have any stomache or back pain, so i don't think that it.

I'm going to have a look on the net, look up some info on ovulating and symptoms.

Just in case though, I'm going to attack my husband tonight ! :D

Naimi x

lol have fun Daisy!

I forgot to add, i have had a headache for a couple of days now too, not sure if that means anything...other than i have a headache lol

xx

I dont know what i just did, but I changed my profile and now I can't get into it :roll:

I created a new one, had only replied or writen 4 posts so not lost much LOL.

I suffer from headaches too and tiredness.

Naimi x

i have been tired too!

Hopefuly i will ovulate soon then, last month i ovulated on day 33, that was my body getting back to normal too so im hoping it will be sooner this month! :D

xx

Layla said:
Im hoping these are ovulation signs rather than me just being a fat spotty cowbag lol

Sorry Layla, but that made me howl!! :lol:

Oh, and I get it as well - really spotty and moody. :roll:

hi layla when i started trying for our second baby i noticed i was a right cow really bitchy, tired and cm was quite thick and stretchy but the baby i caught i sadly lost so we tried again about a month later after misscarriage and caught straight away why dont you purchase ovulation tests off ebay i caught twice with them first time good luck

spunky xx

Naimi said:
I dont know what i just did, but I changed my profile and now I can't get into it :roll:

I created a new one, had only replied or writen 4 posts so not lost much LOL.

I suffer from headaches too and tiredness.

Naimi x
You changed your email so needed to reactiavte your account.

Its active again now hun x

Thanks wobbles.

Could you tell me how to add the tickers and blinkies to the bottom of the messages, i presume its in the signature, but could only add text when i went into my profile, must have been looking in the wrong place or doing it wrong.

Thank you x

If you create a ticker the site gives you the code :D

www.lilypie.com

thankyou, i will check that out now x

Hi Layla

I also get really moody around ovulation and eat like a horse!
It's not the best circumstances to get bding is it!

Lucy

Im getting quite jealous .. lol. I dont seem to notice anything .. maybe a good thing .. but does get me worried sometimes :? Im still trying to work out when I ovulate after six months pmsl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->