Ovulation test confusion.

Midgeelou14

Reaction score
I'm using wondfo brand. I've been testing since cd6. Twice a day. Because I have absolutely no idea when I ovulate. The problem is. When I started, the test were really light. Then yesterday the first time I tested it was a little darker (still obvious negative). But the second test was light again. Do test progressively get darker the closer to o you get? Or do they vary just depending on the particular strip??

I'm not an expert but I think sometimes depending on how diluted your urine could be could affect the test! Also, I've had it before where my line kind of darkens and lightens in the days leading up to what I think is ovulation. My body is super wacky though, so who knows!

I'm not an expert but I think sometimes depending on how diluted your urine could be could affect the test! Also, I've had it before where my line kind of darkens and lightens in the days leading up to what I think is ovulation. My body is super wacky though, so who knows!

Thankyou! I'm so confused. Because I'm on cd 14 and have no where near a positive yet! Even the "darker" ones are super negative. Hopefully my body is just wacky as well and I get the positive soon!! I had a feeling I'm a late ovulator since we always bd down really well during the "normal" fertile week and even the days leading up to it. But kinda backed off after. Clearly didn't work. So hopefully in the next few days!!

JG is right. Urine dilution can affect it as well as it can change a lot before and after you get your positive. Our bodies are weird. Lol
How long are your cycles usually?

JG is right. Urine dilution can affect it as well as it can change a lot before and after you get your positive. Our bodies are weird. Lol
How long are your cycles usually?

28-28 days. I was talking to my sister and she struggled getting pregnant with her first. And it was because she ovulated late. Like day 18. And now that I think about it. I remember when I was pregnant with my son, I didn't know how t happened because my husband was out of town when I thought I was fertile. So most likely I'm a late ovulater as well. Day 17 is today I'll be testing in a few hours. So fingers crossed I haven't missed it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->