Ovulation Test lighter today than before?

Robynxo

Finally there! Due in July 2019!
Reaction score
Hello there!

I decided on a whim to start ovulation testing on CD 7, even though I have cycles averaging 40 days (has been anywhere from 20-80 though). A normal cycle for me is about 35 days, which means I usually ovulate around CD 20.

I got a line on CD 7 at 7:30pm, ALMOST as dark as the control line, so it should, by definition, be a negative. I was so busy on CD 8 that I totally forgot to test at all. Now on CD 9, I wanted to see if there was still a line, so I did a test at 6:30 this morning. It was a tad lighter than the last one on CD 7.

I only started testing this early because I started some new things and hoped that I would ovulate earlier. I used Wondfo Ovulation Tests and the images are attached with the date. When they are dried, they look about the same, but this morning's one is still a little lighter. I will say, I have in the past been known to have positive Clearblue Advanced Ovulation Tests (the ones with the smiley face) when I wasn't truly ovulating. I think maybe my body was just trying to ovulate and couldn't and then tried again later, but I also didn't chart my BBT back then, so I don't really know.

Normally, this whole thing would not bother me and I would just take another test tonight. But since I have also been tracking my BBT, I noticed my temps have risen. Here is my chart:

*The open dots are only when I wake up at 5AM instead of 6AM, when my alarms go off.

Looking for some advice. I know only time will tell, but I'm just so darn hopeful this month. I really want to ovulate earlier, maybe not this early, but I hate having 40 day cycles when TTC lol

Attachments

• 11-18.jpg
    11-18.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 11-20.jpg
    11-20.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 3
  • List1.JPG
    List1.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 10
For anyone reading this in the future, I had an attempted ovulation and it failed. I think this is common with me, and I usually end up truly ovulating at CD 20-ish. Apparently it is common in women with PCOS. I had a two day temp rise and dark ovulation tests. But my temp dropped today and the ovulation test is now faint. So if your temp doesn't rise or it drops after a day or two, you didn't ovulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->