Ovulation Test Question

DXM2935

Reaction score
I am on cycle day 22 of a normally 32 day cycle. I have been getting faint/medium test lines on my OPK strips since 5 days after my last period which is when I started testing. Last cycle I didn't have any faint lines until I actually ovulated so I'm just confused as to why I keep getting these positives. Check out the pics. Anybody have any ideas/feedback?

I don't think those are positives hun. The test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line for a positive. Some women have a small amount of the hormone in their systems all the time which is why the faint lines appear.

Keep testing the line will get darker x

Those are negative tests hun, the test line has to be as dark as the control to be a positive.

My question was not about whether or not the tests were positive (I can read that much from the box)....my question was why last cycle I had no LH in my urine until I actually ovulated, but this month I obviously do (considering the lines on the test strips). Does it normally change from cycle to cycle? What causes LH in your uring?

yes it can change from cycle to cycle and from day to day and week to week. I wouldn't worry about it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->