OVULATION TEST QUESTIONS! :) plz

IowaMAMAof2

Reaction score
First time using this kind of ovulation test, I used the clear blue with smiley faces about a year ago so I'm new to this. Is this a positive? Im on CD 18, and that was taken yesterday about 15 mins after I pee'd on it. Let me know your opinions.

Attachments

• IMG_20120111_150550.jpg
    IMG_20120111_150550.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 33
IMO- i do not think that is positive yet.

the control line has to be darker or the same darkness as the test. keep testing tho i am sure it will be getting darker soon

I was hoping that was positive, those things are tricky! the line is getting lighter now. But i just started testing yesterday since they came in mail, and usually i Ovulate CD13 or 14. But this month I didnt have any ovulation pain so I was thinking maybe I hadnt yet. I usually have horrilbe O pain and cant move for about 10 days. I have cyst so its really painful. But nothing this month , so weird! Not sure whats going on. Maybe I didnt O???

Hi I'm on cd17 so only a day behind you! But thought mine was going to 13/14 ewcm, slight temp shift but no it came back down! So I'm o testing now but I have Asda tests (5)so having to use sparingly!! Had a nearly match yesterday but not quite! Arghhh come on our 'o's!!!
I'll wait with you :)

I dont temp enough to know whats going on, i will for a week then i forget for a month. lol I bought the 25 wondfo test off amazon for 6 so im peeing like crz! its so awesome lol. I hope we both o or did atleast sometime. We didnt bd but 2 times, one sat & one last night. So i have very little chance... grrrrrrr

But glad i have a buddy to wait with. Do you think my test looks neg too?

Yeah glad we can buddy up!!
This is first time using opks but from what I'm reading/ seeing its suppose to be the same as in colour or darker? BUT it still shows LH so I'd say if you have been checking previous days then it's on it's way :) mine was ALOT fainter then yours yesterday but I'm still saying to my self it's on it's way, not long now?!!
Keep thinking maybe I'll get some cheapies but I would be pee-ing all day, just checking!!!!
Xx

well to me it looks the same color but maybe im blindeyesss. ha and thats my problem i didnt check prior to yesterday, i just got them in the mail and have been peeing ever since. I have taken 4 tofay and all are much lighter, but i havent had any real strong pee either, if that makes a difference. i will take a pic of what they look like starting yesterday at 2pm to 1 am now! Maybe i caught the end of my LH surge...

Attachments

• IMG_20120113_011840.jpg
    IMG_20120113_011840.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20120113_011859.jpg
    IMG_20120113_011859.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 17
that took me way to long to figure out how to get the pics on there!

So am I right in thinking the 1am is the lightest yeah? It may be the end of the surge? Or they do say to test between 2pm and 4pm for the best results so maybe still not yet?? Did the strips come with any time details?
:)

The strips didnt come with any details, just what a positive and neg are suppose to look like, I took one last night and it was neg. Today have some boob cramps and some cramp on my right ovary area, but hubby dont wana do the dirty:( It'd be weird to be ovulation this last I think, I suppose to start my period next monday and mine are always 28 days

Hi Iowamamaof2 how's it going? Any sign of that 'o' yet? I'm now cd22 .... No sign neg opk no chart rise.... Getting a bit worried now :( xx

Hey Bimo, this is a crazy month i guess, I stopped taking opks because they were getting darker than lighter and just all over the place but no actually positives. Now i didnt start until cd16 so i could have already missed o date, but didnt have any pain or anything that usually come on cd 13/14 when i o. I'm getting crampy since yesterday and headache today so AF should be here in a few days. Due mon or Tuesday... :( took a prego test and BFN!!!! like always... Whats new with you??? DETAILS

And im on cd 25 now at 12:45am! .... So i feel like i should of got a positive if i was but, we dont do the dirty enough this month at all! Only did it twice! All him not me, i want it!!!!!grrrr so frustrating.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->