ovulation test recomendations please!

nat86

Reaction score
Hi I'm really confused about which opk's to use, iv tried cheap stick tests (3:99 for 7 tests) but i don't get any results from them, I have cycles between 23 and 50 days tho so I might just be missing the ov days, what results did anyone else have with opk's, which would you say are the best to use? Is it worth spending a bomb on super expensive opk's or are they not worth the expense? Which are the best to use ???? HELP

I love the clearblue test that has the smiley face - ive used it with all 3 pregnancies. they r so easy to use and u dont have to analyze and compare what the heck the lines mean.

I'm due to start testing with Clearblue digital ovulation kit this week but I need some advice regarding the best time of day to test. The Clearblue leaflet says you can test first thing in the morning (as you cant have passed urine for at least 4 hours prior). However I have read some reviews where women advise against testing in the morning & recommend waiting until later in the day.

Please help.... :help:

they say the best time to test is at like 10 or mid day and to hold ur pee in as long as possible. hope it works.

thanks i orderd the clearblue digital online hope it works :) i heard you dont have a lh suege till later in the day so i dont know how it could detect it in ur first one of the day... i heard after 10am too but to hold as long as u can

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->