ovulation test went from faint to nothing

auggiegirl

Reaction score
I started using the test strips on c9 of my 25 day cycle. The c9 and c10 showed a faint test line then on c11 (which is suppose to be my ovulation day) the test line was non existent. Does this mean I might have ovulated before c9? or is it possible to ovulate in the upcoming days?

I started using the test strips on c9 of my 25 day cycle. The c9 and c10 showed a faint test line then on c11 (which is suppose to be my ovulation day) the test line was non existent. Does this mean I might have ovulated before c9? or is it possible to ovulate in the upcoming days?

Hello, I thought the same. But if you look at my tests on this link you'll see that the tests gradually got darker and darker. I started testing on CD8 which showed faint, then CD2 was hardly there at all. Cd3 it began to come back. Her I am at CD13 with a positive one. So don't worry, keep on testing and i'm sure it will come back :thumbup:

Not everyone has a 14 day luteal phase hun, doesnt sound like you have ovulated yet, keep testing x

Hello, I thought the same. But if you look at my tests on this link you'll see that the tests gradually got darker and darker. I started testing on CD8 which showed faint, then CD2 was hardly there at all. Cd3 it began to come back. Her I am at CD13 with a positive one. So don't worry, keep on testing and i'm sure it will come back :thumbup:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/1769049-ovulation-test-progression.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->