Ovulation test?

Hoping4peanut

Reaction score
So I am on day 54 no period. All pregnancy tests negative.

Anyways..have come to the conclusion that I never ovulated.

Last night I noticed a little more cm so I bought opk tests.

Just took one and a faint line showed up. I know this isn't the lh surge unless it is darker or equal to the test line....does it mean the surge is coming soonish? Or does it mean nothing?

Any insight helpful

For LH to be positive, the test line should be darker than the control line. If you just tested once, it is hard to say in such a long cycle, as ovulation may have passed or going to pass shortly. I would suggest you to keep testing few more days and see if the test line gets darker. Also best to test twice a day, so that you don't miss out the surge.

Also how long is your usual cycle ? If you temp, it would be waaayy easier to figure out if you have ovulated.

Good Luck:thumbup:

Unfortunately I don't think getting a faint line means for sure that the surge is coming - I get some sort of faint line every day of my cycle both before and after O. Sorry that's just my personal take on it...I would definitely keep testing with internet cheapies every day. Good luck! :dust:

I may have answered my own question. I think I may ovulate soon! I have tons of ewcm today! Haven't had this much since before going on birth control. In fact....I didn't even know if I had it yet. Today there is no mistaking! Hubby and I better get to work! Maybe I just skipped a period? Maybe my body was resetting or something! I never knew I would be so psyched about cervical mucous!

Good luck! If you had tested before and had no line whatsoever then the faint line could indicate and upcoming ovulation. Hope this is it for ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->