Ovulation test

samsugar7

1 Son + 5yr step daughter
Reaction score
My sig shows OV is 5 days but that is on a 28 day cycle, i have no idea how long mine is as just come off the pill and they have never been regular I just wanted a sig :haha::haha::blush:

These are from yesterday and today its my first ever time testing im guessing im not OV yet as they are a bit lighter than the control line.

I have been advised to test for 9 days as we have no idea how long my cycle is.

:flower:

Attachments

• 2010_0805photos0001.jpg
    2010_0805photos0001.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 2010_0805photos0002.jpg
    2010_0805photos0002.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 27
Thank you hun. I feel like such an idiot not knowing lol

ive been testing everyday for over 2 months now and have only ever got a light line but usually no line at all. Its driving me mad! I came off the depo injection a year ago and have a regular period every 22 days. Im starting to feel like i could be infertile and am a bit worried. Couldnthese testsnbe faulty? I use the one step ovulation strips but am debating whether to buy any more?

your cycles are really short,have you spoken to docs about it??

Update, im now not getting any lines so i guess i have OV really early as AF started on the 3rd and i started testing on the 7th the pic above was on the 9th but the ones fron the 7th and 8th were lighter.

:shrug: no idea lol

no not spoke to doctor, thought i was just unlucky!

They put me on the pill at 13 because mine were short. Chat to the Doc there might be something they could do. Or maybe having a little bean might help in the future. Mine were a lot lighter after having Jaden and longer cycles.

xx

That was positive hun. I had one like that once and was confused and found out that was my poitive one all along. Hope you caught or can catch that eggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->