Ovulation tests getting lighter?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by katherinegrey, Oct 2, 2013.

1. katherinegrey

katherinegrey Well-Known Member

It's been a long time since I posted here! The last time was when I was TTC my son! Anyway, I've been taking ovulation tests to see if I'm ovulating, and I got a quite dark line, but not quite positive, at around cd9, but everyday my tests seem to be getting lighter and lighter? Have I missed my surge? I have posted a picture on the O test gallery if anyone could go and look I'd be grateful, thank you :flower:

2. MrsWKJ

MrsWKJ Well-Known Member

The darkening opks mean you are approaching O so once you start seeing them getting dark test around 3 times a day so you dont miss your surge, Since certain ladies have only a few hours surge. When lines start getting lighter that means surge is over.

It is ok even if you dont get your blaring positive, just BD regularly when opks start getting dark and when they start getting light BD for 2 3 days. Since you can O 12-48 hours after surge.

3. katherinegrey

katherinegrey Well-Known Member

Thank you, so it looks like I have ovulated then, even though it was so early on in my cycle?? xx

4. MrsWKJ

MrsWKJ Well-Known Member

How long are your cycles??