Ovulation tests question!! Help

Beba11

Reaction score
If I am using ovulation test kit...and I start testing on the 9th day...whichever day "smiley face" comes on does that mean that's THE DAY i am OVULATING or that's when Im fertile and should I just have sex from that day forward or only on the day "smiley face" comes on.....Thank you for any information I can get,,,I never used one of these Ovulation kits so help is needed. Thanks :coffee:

Once you get a positive it means that you will most likely ovulate within 72 hours. So you should have sex the day of and for at least 3 days after you get a positive. Sperm can live for days too so doing it like every other day before you get a "smiley face" can't hurt either.

So once you get the "positive" i should have sex that day,,than like skip a day and than do it again

Once you get the positive you should have sex that day and for the next 2 days just to be on the safe side. The every other day is for before you get a positive.

Since sperm can live for 3-5 days, I would BD on the day of smiley face and then for another two or three days just to make sure :D With my first daughter we BDed about 3 days before my positive ovu test and I got pregnant anyway :D So if you got a smiley face, just go for it :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->