Ovulation this late???

KelliGal

Trying for #2 with Infertility
Reaction score
Soooo ladies... I REALLY need advice. So I tested on cd34 with no sign of AF. It was negative so figured AF would be showing any day.. I started temping again about cd28 because I know where my temp falls to when AF comes so I wanted to see.

Yesterday I'm just sitting and start getting a dull ache in my ovaries so I was like Ok AF will be here soon now.. Then all of a sudden my right ovary region started beyond hurting!!! It felt like when I had a really strong O with Femara.

So I decide to take an OPK.. It's BLAZING positive. I don't really remember O'ng at any point in my cycle, so is it possible I could be O'ing on Cd37?

The pain is gone and I took another Opk this afternoon and it's negative again.
I wasn't sure if I had even ovulated this month but I had been waiting for AF to show up.. I've also had loads of EWCM, I don't ovulate on my own so I'd like to know what's going on!

Please help!!!

Yes it is possible. Did you BD just in case?

Yes it is definitely possible that you're only just ovulating. It can be other things too though.

Is there any chance you could be pregnant? You can get two lines on an OPK due to pregnancy hormones (not sure whether it would cause a blazing positive though).

You can also get an LH surge just before AF, so it could be that too!

Funny enough we have been lol not really tracking or caring we have just been having fun!

My chart is in my sig, but I've been playing with it just to see if ovulation would happen on it, so right now it shows I did lol

Yes it is definitely possible that you're only just ovulating. It can be other things too though.

Is there any chance you could be pregnant? You can get two lines on an OPK due to pregnancy hormones (not sure whether it would cause a blazing positive though).

You can also get an LH surge just before AF, so it could be that too!

Yeah I took an hpt and it was negative..
I've also heard that you can get a surge before AF too, just surprising that I would have a surge, crazy O pains, tons of EWCM and temps were going up if AF was going to start soon. But who knows? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->