Ovulation ?

kybaby

Reaction score
I have taken lots of opk's and none of them are positive. I was cramping just a little bit and had sore boobs around that time though....is that a sign of ovulation? I should probably know this but I'm kind of new to this really trying thing so any help would be great.

you count form you first period 14days that is when you should ovulat it depends on you cycle hun if its 28 of somer else xx :) xx

My cycles are crazy but I do test for ovulation around the time I should ovualate but always negative. I am going to the doctor Thursday so maybe they can tell me why I'm not ovulating.

ye hun they wil probuly give you clomid hun xx :) xx

How often do you test? If you're only testing once a day then it's possible you missed your surge.

Doctors are reluctant to give fertility drugs until after about a year of TTC unless you have sufficiant evidence to support your case. I would suggest you start charting your BBT temperature (if you have another cycle). It's the best way to ensure you have indeed ovulated.

If you need any help/advice I'll be happy to help :)

Ovulation is the process in a female's menstrual cycle by which a mature ovarian follicle ruptures and discharges an ovum (also known as an oocyte, female gamete, or casually, an egg). Ovulation also occurs in the estrous cycle of other female mammals, which differs in many fundamental ways from the menstrual cycle. The time immediately surrounding ovulation is referred to as the ovulatory phase or the periovulatory period.

How often do you test? If you're only testing once a day then it's possible you missed your surge.

Doctors are reluctant to give fertility drugs until after about a year of TTC unless you have sufficiant evidence to support your case. I would suggest you start charting your BBT temperature (if you have another cycle). It's the best way to ensure you have indeed ovulated.

If you need any help/advice I'll be happy to help :)

Yes I only test once a day around that time...that may be why I never get a positive. Thanks so much, I will be taking my temps if I do get my cycle...I'm due any day now but I never know with my body lol. I'm sure the doc won't give me meds as I have not been trying for a year but I can always hope...my hubby is deploying soon so this is basically my last time to try for a year. Wish me luck girls. Baby dust to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laura7s
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->