Ovulation??

Nat0619

Mummy :-)
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Well, I am not actively trying to conceive at the moment as is only 3 weeks since mc, we're just NTNP for now until after first AF.

But I have had a lot of ovary twinges for several days now and had a few days of feeling 'wet' and then now the past couple of days have had EWCM-like CM but with brown in it quite a bit. Could this be ovulation and that there is some old blood left over from the mc coming out with it? :shrug: At my follow-up scan a week and a half ago the sonographer said there was still a little blood in there that may come out as intermittent spotting before next AF. I have all the feelings I get around ovulation and am just hoping it is and that AF turns up in a couple of weeks so I am back to normal.

Anyone had what seems to be EWCM with some old blood in it? Is it usual to have ovulation as soon as 3 weeks after a mc?

x

hi nat it certainly sounds like u are ovulating and that does sound like old blood left over,i had a pos opk and ewcm right where it should had been after ectopic so it must be possible,good luck hun:thumbup:

Actually, I have heard a lot of ladies on here say that they ovulate after the m/c and before their first AF. Most likely that is what it is for you and you will get your AF soon! Best of luck!

Yep, I had the same thing about 2-3 weeks after I stopped bleeding from my last miscarriage (ectopic). I had clear EWCM right around when I would have ovulated in a normal cycle. Your body sounds like it is regulating itself pretty quickly which is good! You will probably get your first AF after the m/c in a week or two. xx

My hcg level was 332 on Apr 26 which was 6weeks - I was only spotting then. I miscarried on Apr 29. May 6th was my last day of bleeding & didnt have another hcg test til May 12 - it was negative. Today I got a +opk & lots of ewcm yesterday and today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->