owch!! my tooth!

MissRhead

Reaction score
I snapped 1 of my back teeth in half and it im in apsolute agony! (i know havnt experienced labour yet lol :haha: Ive got the dentist 2morrow but my question is will he remove the other bit of my tooth with me being pregnant? Im currently sat here with salt water in my mouth lol o and if any1 knows anything eles that will help, i am actually begging you :lol: xxx

This happened to me a couple weeks ago and my gum hurt like hell, when the broken piece was cutting in to it :) The dentist removed it (hurt terribly as he didn't want to give me an injection) and put a temporary filling on the side, which fell off the next day.. hehe.. but now it does not hurt. I have to wait until the baby is here to get a crown done. Hope it helps.
P.S. I have the other wall of the tooth and the huge amalgam filling still intact, this tooth had root canals done ages ago, so if your tooth has a nerve, the dentist may do something differently, I am not sure.

Thanks for that, im dreading him taking it out, i hate the dentist at the best of times lol. But at this minute im considering pulling the thing out myself :rofl: xx

i got a tooth pulled the other week after it ended up with an abscess! wont be leaving a tooth for that long ever again!! the anaesthetic they give u is fine wen ur preg btw, in case u wer wondering. they just cant give u the gas (dammit!) as i get myself into such a state wen i have to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->