Own business

Steph

Reaction score
Does anyone have their own business?Or know anyone who has?

I have a business idea i really want to pursue but i don't know how to go about it.

Im contacting the Scottish Enterprise people but I feel a bit clueless

xxx

Depends what type of business it is :D

You'll all steal my idea lol

It's not an internet forum :p

Anyway, it's a garage for women only, like Diamond or Sheila's Wheels, only a garage.

What you think?Yay or nay?

Scottish Enterprise will give you all the info you'll need and help you research it. We went to a jobs fair a long time ago and there was a representative there, explained to us everything they did to help someone with a buisiness idea.

It could work :D

If man came up though would you still serve him?

I don't think you're allowed not to. Although sheilas wheels dont unless its a second driver on a womans policy. there must be some loophole. but men may be served in emergencies.

i just know i hate to the point of refuse to go into a garage myself cos i know they overcharge you cos you dont know what they're talking about and they take you for a mug.

...best way to start a business is from a hobby....you can make pennies from this i bet!speak to someone!especially the money you put into it

but men may be served in emergencies.

^ Love it :rofl:

How long does it take to become a mechanic...i don't want to be one,but i figure i'll need to

phone up learn direct they may be able to help you?

And it is a fabby idea. Defo pursue it. I want to set a cleaning/ironing business but am shit with accounts so dont know if I will ever do that.

good luck
bex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"