Oyster and Maxi Cosi

Jaysmummy

Mum of 3 and WTT
Reaction score
Can anyone give me any reviews on this please? I'm thinking of getting the Oyster stroller and carrycot and the Maxi Cosi Car Seat, either the Cabriofix or Pebble.

Also where did you get it from? Looking on Babies R Us its gonna be around £520 for it all. Thats the stroller and colour pack, footmuff, changing bag, carrycot, car seat and adapters. And the raincovers.

xx

I have the Oyster Black Pearl and the Maxi-Cosi Pebble in Emerald. I have loved this pram. Very lightweight and easy to push, folds up and down easily (although I had problems folding it down at the beginning, it was fixed and back to us in 6 weeks with a replacement chasis for the oyster supplied whilst we waited).

Ronan is now 19 months and I am still using it for him. He still has room, although the foot muff is starting to get a bit snug! I also got the Tomato Red colour pack for the pushchair, gives it a new lease of life.

I loved the pebble seat also.The car seat looks really well on the black chasis. We got the family fix base and now have the maxi-cosi pearl and I love it too.

I have only good things to say about the Oyster, a great purchase and good value for money. So many lovely ones out there, it's so hard to choose!!

Sorry, meant to say I got mine a local Nursery store (Belfast). We didn't get the carry-cot, but it was 623 pounds for pushchair, muff, bag, raincover, car seat and Family Fix Base.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->