• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oyster pram anyone?

Balloo

Reaction score
I have seen this pram a few times and really like the look of it. Does anyone have one? I will mainly be using it on public transport. I am 5 ft 2 and pretty damn weak! Lol. Any advice or views would be gratefully received! X

Its fantastic for public transport, its not huge like alot of travel systems but it doesnt compromise on size of the carrycot or seat.
We rely on busses every day

It's a excellent pram/pushchair, however i have one big criticism of it. When you go down a kerb the front wheels can't cope with the weight of anything at all being in the pushchair and feel like they're about to cave in/snap or the pushchair topple over. So you HAVE to go down the kerb keeping the front wheels up in the air and only use the rear wheels.

Yep very good point. I have a habit of bumping via the back wheels anyways so depends how you up and down kerbs

Thank u very much ladies. The front wheels and kerbs thing has been a constant con on reviews but it seems like the pros far outweigh that! Ooh I may have found the pram I want then! (actually want bugaboo cameleon but at £800 I can't justify it, well actually my OH won't let me justify it!) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->