Pacapod changing bag

MrsJones1986

Reaction score
Just looking for reviews and opinions from any ladies that opted for a Pacapod changing bag.

I love that this bag has separate pods and can be used independently of the main changing bag. I also love how stylish they are. My favourites; mirano tan or oban elephant.

For a changing bag they're on the more expensive side so I just wondered if people feel like they got their value for money?

Also UK ladies does anyone know of any high street stockists other than John Lewis? I've found several online suppliers but would really like to view in the flesh.

Thanks xx

I've got a Pacapod. I got this one:

I got it when I was pregnant with DD and 2 years on, it's still looks like new and will continue to use it when DS arrives. They fit loads in, I love the compartments they have and I picked this one because it didn't look like a traditional changing bag. Well worth the money!

I got mine from John Lewis. I've not seen them elsewhere. Is there a stockist page on the Pacapod website?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 17
I have one if those, pods are really useful, but the bag itself itsbulcky, but i cant fit much inside. I still use pods now, its handy to attach it to the pram and put snacks and drink in it, but have not really used the bag itself

Hi
I got one with dd when she was about a year so haven't used it for a newborn but loved the separate pods for snacks etc. will def use it again. Got mine from John Lewis.
Xx

Hi I am also a big fan of pacapod bags.

I have not yet seen one in the flesh, but I am someone who enjoys a lot of online research and this is by far my favourite.
I originally wanted one from John Lewis, but then found one elsewhere which was a rucksack (im a sucker for rucksacks, sad I know)
But it was so me, and its out of stock at the moment everywhere. I ended up preordering it off this website, i checked out reveiws on website first and made sure it was out of stock on pacapod website too, to make sure all was official.
On this website i didnt get any discount but.. you get a free gift

Products by brand PacaPod, Storksak*&*Babymel. We offer a free aden + anais swaddle (rrp £17.95) with all bags over £30

Its also free delivery. Hope it helps

Sorry the website is

Naturalbabyshower.co.uk

I bought the pacapod Firenze with ds1 and love it. Expensive but well worth it, and get so much use out of it. Just filled it up ready for carrying stuff around for a 2yo and a newborn x

I love mine, worth mentioning the zip broke when DD was about 10 months old - Pacapod were fantastic and sent me a brand new one, letting me keep the old pods - the little red rucksack is very handy to have in a duplicate - I haven't stored that in the actual bag for some time though, as find that compartment is better for spare clothes, sunhat, sunlotion, drink etc. I've had the new bag for nearly 2 years without problem, and will continue to use it for #2 xxx

Thanks for all your comments ladies. I went to John Lewis yesterday and had a real good look at all the changing bags and ended up buying the Oban. I'm definitely one for practicality rather than state so I loved that this converted into a rucksack. The pods are amazing and wi definitely suit my organisational personality. The added bonus is that I think it's still pretty stylish and for £80 pretty reasonably priced. Love it!

Here are a couple of pictures....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 13
I had a pacapod for DS and love the pods still use them but the bag itself was bulky and you couldn't fit much in :nope:

This time around as I will need one for the both of them I have a Babymule Pegasus and love it :thumbup:

Thanks for this thread! I haven't decided on a bag yet and this Oban one looks really great.

Do any of you have two bags, one for you and one for dad? Is that overkill? I think the Oban is really nice looking for a man to carry, but just wondering from those who already have had a baby if they ever wished they had two bags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->