Packs of size 2 & 3 Huggies

Jo1984

Proud Mam to Thomas
Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in buying any nappies?

Possibly would be best if you’re local & can collect (I’m up near Newcastle) as they will probably be heavy to post.
I know that I have the big packs of size 3’s with Pooh designs (Cost me £10 per pack) that are brand new still sealed in packs.

Will double check exactly what I have tonight if anyone is interested in any x

Would anyone be interested in buying any nappies?

Possibly would be best if you’re local & can collect (I’m up near Newcastle) as they will probably be heavy to post.
I know that I have the big packs of size 3’s with Pooh designs (Cost me £10 per pack) that are brand new still sealed in packs.

Will double check exactly what I have tonight if anyone is interested in any x

Hi hun i had a few pack of pampers my lo had grown out of and boots let me exchage them without a reciept, oh and 1 of the pack were from mothercare:blush::haha:

They even let me use my £1 coupon bc i swapped micro pampers for size 2 and they were more expensive:thumbup: and it is only boots who will exchange as mothercare will not atall even with a reciept.

Do all boots exchange nappies ? It just seems to good to be true as you could take nappies back there & exchange even if you never actually bought them from there

Not sure but i just phoned my local store before carrying them down there, i have done it twice now and with different staff members and the reciept says exchange without reciept on it. :flower:

Il have to do that ..
Iv bought tons of nappies .. Abit ott with size 1s.. So good to know I could exchange!
Cheers

I have too many packs to take back, plus my LO is in cloth nappies now so I wouldnt be able to exchange for any other nappies.
So if anyone needs / wants nappies then I have some !x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->