Pain after sex?

alisha1418

Mother of three girls!
Reaction score
I didn’t know where else to write this, so my husband and I enjoy sex a lot. I am 5 months pregnant and sometimes after sex depending on what we do and how much we have it’s painful. Is this a good thing?
He’s not hurting me or anything, we love having different positions. Going crazy in bed. We both know when to stop or say hey that hurts. But only ever after having slightly rough sex does my cervix area and sides hurt.
Any reasons why this is happening?

Even when I was pregnant with my second child sex by just sitting on him would hurt and I would be sore for a while.

I don’t want to stop having sex but if there’s any help I can get so I’m not sore afterwards would help a lot. LOL!

Is it sore (like bruising or friction) or is it achey like cramps? Pregnancy moves your cervix so it could be lower and so getting a bit bashed. Hormones probably change lubrication levels too. You could try lube?? Orgasms can also cause the womb to contract and cramp, which isn't dangerous but can feel a bit like a period. Painkillers can help with this.

Is it sore (like bruising or friction) or is it achey like cramps? Pregnancy moves your cervix so it could be lower and so getting a bit bashed. Hormones probably change lubrication levels too. You could try lube?? Orgasms can also cause the womb to contract and cramp, which isn't dangerous but can feel a bit like a period. Painkillers can help with this.

It feels like achey from cramps, that’s totally new news for me! I never would have thought your cervix would move lower. Which makes more sense especially with the baby growing! I’ll try the lube since I haven’t used that in a while.
You know when you’re telling me how orgasms cause the womb to contract and feel like I’m cramping. Makes total sense. That’s literlly how I got induced on my first pregnancy. .
Wow! The more you know right! That was super helpful. I thought something was going on that wasn’t good. But I always have an orgasm every time so that’s something I’ll have to get use to?

It feels like achey from cramps, that’s totally new news for me! I never would have thought your cervix would move lower. Which makes more sense especially with the baby growing! I’ll try the lube since I haven’t used that in a while.
You know when you’re telling me how orgasms cause the womb to contract and feel like I’m cramping. Makes total sense. That’s literlly how I got induced on my first pregnancy. .
Wow! The more you know right! That was super helpful. I thought something was going on that wasn’t good. But I always have an orgasm every time so that’s something I’ll have to get use to?

Annoying isn't it that the better it feels the more pain you might have afterwards?!! I think everyone is different so it might go away soon or it might last all pregnancy. I had it for a while when not even pregnant - no idea why it happened or why it stopped.

No it isnt a risk.

If youre visiting massage shops its never an issue to have sex first and then have the massage after.

By the way, if you guys need to breake all captchas - I reccomend this:
XEvil 4.0: best CAPTCHA's solver, included Google ReCaptcha-2!

Guess, that's not actual anymore, though I've experienced quite strong pain after orgasm during pregnancy. In my first PG I had this and it was really really painful, I did ask my obstetrician about it and she said yes it can be that way and it was nothing to worry about unless it didn't stop or I had bleeding with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->