Pain and pressure in pelvis/down there

malia

Trying for #2
Reaction score
Since Friday I've had LOADS of pressure in my pelvis, vaginal and even sometimes my bump. It feels like there is a huge weight bearing down on them and like the baby will surely fall out. I'm also having sporadic pains across my pelvis, lower back and the tops of my legs. Is this normal at 25 weeks? Sorry if it's a stupid question, I'm a FTM mum so I don't know which sorts of pains should be worrying and which are fine.

I know when im walking about to much i get alot of pain in pelivs and back and its SPD, maybe its that? pregnancy-related pelvic girdle pain (PPGP) or symphysis pubis dysfunction (SPD)

Or Round ligament pain is a sharp pain or jabbing feeling often felt in the lower belly or groin area on one or both sides. It is one of the most common complaints during pregnancy and is considered a normal part of pregnancy. It is most often felt during the second trimester?

then there is pain that occurs along this nerve, the condition is known as sciatica. Many women experience sciatica during pregnancy because the enlarged uterus presses down on the sciatic nerve. This increased pressure causes pain, tingling, or numbness in the lower back, buttocks, and thighs?

the second two i copied from google, am sure there is more! If its bothering you talk to your doctor or midwife and see if they can offer any support x

The pain Sounds a bit like spd. If you talk to your midwife she will be able to refer you for physio if it gets really bad although in the later stages of pregnancy some pain around that area is quite common. For me the pressure feeling is completely normal, had it in every pregnancy. If it's really worrying you it never hurts to ring for advice.

I have this, too! It helps to take things easy and not walk around so much. I swear it feels like the baby is so low that if I go to the bathroom the little one will fall out! I went to get checked when it was really bad a few weeks ago, and the doctor checked me and said everything was closed and normal. So, just SPD and general pregnancy pains. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->