Pain during sex and transvaginal US?

LuSmith

Reaction score
Hey everyone

I just wondered whether anyone had experienced this before. I had my baby about 13 weeks ago almost, and I had to have a pelvic ultrasound just yesterday to see whats going on with my pelvic pain and bleeding (which could have been retained placenta/infection and depo jab). I'm a bit of a paranoid one so he's ordered me a laraposcopy but this is not what its about really.

When they tried to put the thing in, I was screaming in pain, it wasn't uncomfortable, it was seriously horrific. I apparently have scarring still inside from the birth where my stitches were, but my perenium has healed nicely. Could this be due to scarring or another reason?

The thing is I'm pretty sure I have IC and have suffered from it most of my life.. I was diagnosed with an overactive bladder last year or the year before but then I've had really bad UTI symptoms but no UTI that makes me think maybe it was an IC flare up as it seems to have gotten worse.

Or could it be as simple as Vulvadynia? I'm just paranoid as hell, it doesn't necessarily mean something bad does it!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->