Pain during sex & low sex drive?

Kiwiberry

Mommy to 3 beautiful girls & 2 adorable boys!
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and how common it is. I've been feeling a burning sensation during sex after penetration. I've also noticed that it's twice as hard to have an orgasm (clitoral stimulation) and pretty much impossible vaginally. I've even tried it doggy style and the burning sensation is actually worse almost like I'm being stretched too far. I haven't noticed the burning sensation until recently but my sex drive has been very low since I found out I was pregnant. I feel really bad for my boyfriend because he's had to go so long without being intimate with each other. I've experienced this and all 3 pregnancies.

I know since I've had two premature babies and I'm at risk of having another that I shouldn't be having sex. I just wanted to give him some relief.

Pregnancy hormones can have all sorts of difftdiff effects on sex drive and enjoyment. If YOU are not enjoying it, tell your boyfriend to satisfy himself - especially if you have been advised to avoid sex.

I’m sorry! I would certainly try other avenues if you’re willing! Or use more lube. Coconut oil is good!

Lube lube lube! That is if your not put on pelvic rest. It sounds like your dry, which is common during pregnancy because of hormone fluctuations. Even if you feel bad for him, don't do it if it hurts, that just makes your body clench and makes it miserable.
Good luck to you.

I've noticed that as well but it's been since I got pregnant, I'm fine during the act and can orgasm fine but after we're finished it feels like we had really rough sex when we hadn't been. It's better in the morning but right after always feels sore and burny. I chalked it up to there being more blood flow in that area and my girl bits swelling from the extra blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->