Pain in arm and then chest

mummylove

Reaction score
Ok well im not sure if this is the right place or not.

Since last night ive had pain from my shoulder blade down my arm to my forearm. Then i will get sharp pains in my chest. The arm pain its like a achy feeling. I have took paracetamol and seems to help for a hour or so. Ive just had a hot bubble bath and that hasnt really helped. I am not sure whether its something serious or not. The only thing i lifted with that arm was shopping bags which wasnt that heavy. Anyone got any advice what i should do

It's always best to get itchecked if it's something that's not happened before. It could just because trapped nerve.

Not happened before. If it hasnt stopped by morning im going to go doctors. Its not as bad as it was last night but its a bit scary

Any news??? Have u had stomach pain? I had something that sounds very similar and the docs thought I may have gall stones.... In the end they actually found out I had cysts on my ovary and one had ruptured.... If its the same pain as what I had I feel for you, cause it was awful!

Not had tummy pains. Pain as gone but does come back now and again specially if i get wound up

If you've been stressed lately it could be that it's caused by tension

Probably yea thats what i thought but i was scared the first day i had it cus of the chest pains and felt like my arm was hanging if u get what i mean

If it comes back im going to go docs not had any pain for over 24 hours

I would Definatly go see the doctor just in case, my pain use to come and go sometimes I had it several days a week other times I had nothing for a couple of months. It woke me up one night though and when I tried to get up I couldn't even move and i was struggling to breathe because I was havig stabbing pains in my chest with every breath...it could just be nothing and your body is deciding to play up a little but like I said, mine turned out to be cysts which are very common but the majority of women don't even no they have them as they don't show symptoms x

have a scan on tuesday to check that the iud come out fully i will get her to check round there and i will book in with the docs just to be sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->