Pain in bump after steroids??

Lottie86

Mummy to Findlay & Iona
Reaction score
Did any of you get any abdominal pain after the steroid injections? I had the first one yesterday afternoon (Betamethasone) and getting the second one in a couple of hours and since a few hours after the one yesterday I've been getting some pain and achiness in my bump at the front (between csection scar and belly button). It's not getting worse, spreading or going round into my back or anything like that which is always good.

It's not BH, contractions or placental abruption pain and with the fact I hadn't had this pain before until after the jab I assume it must be a side effect of it but couldn't see anything online about it.

I'll mention it to the midwifes later on when I have my second injection and today's ctg done just to let them know and see what they say but just wondered if anyone else had had this?

I don't remember having any pain (other than pain walking because the shot hurt so much!)

Did you get any explanation from the midwife today? Hope all is ok!
xx

I don't remember any pain after my steroid jabs (other than in my bum where it had been!)

Thanks for replying. I asked the midwife and she just said she had no idea what it is, helpful!

haha katy is right the pain was in my butt not bump =)

never in my belly or bump, ask the doc... Is it really bad ?

ps. I had 2 cycles in a 4 weeks period and I never felt it...

I don't remember feeling any pain.

only pain i felt was in my bum, where the jabbed me with the shot, never in my bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->