Pain in lower stomache when sneezing???

gidge

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had this?? I did when I was pregnant with DD but I don´t remember when I could first feel it. I´m only 7 DPO though is it even posible??

i had it very early on with my daughter i also have it again fx it leads to something gd luck xx

Thanks! How many DPO are you? I don´t even know if it´s possible I could have implanted yet but FX.

ps your DD is gorgeous!!! all that hair!

im only 2dpo lol but the last time i had this i was pg :) aw thank you shes a hairy little monster :) x

Having the same thing mrs, cept when coughing and not sneezing! I hope it's a sign x

I actually get this when I have cysts on my ovaries. I had asked my doctor about it because it had happened a lot, and he said that was most likely the cause.

I actually get this when I have cysts on my ovaries. I had asked my doctor about it because it had happened a lot, and he said that was most likely the cause.

Oh no :( If it happenes again and AF shows her face I´ll go to the docs. It´s only happened once as I haven´t sneezed since. It was as I was lying down in bed.

Hey girls I have always had this so don't worry ( I'm perfectly healthy had a doctor check) its called round ligament pain I had it a few times before I was pregnant so didn't worry too much once I conceived but it did happen a lot more when I was pregnant so could be a sign :) fx for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->