• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pain in my back

soloso

Reaction score
Hi guys! I know back ache is a very common pregnancy symptom so I just assumed the pain I was feeling was just from sitting for too long or from walking around too much. I was finding the pain worse in the evening so just assumed it was all normal.

I am now starting to worry a little. The pain I am getting is in a very specific area every time. It is to the right hand side of my back, right in the middle/higher up. Every single day now I am having this exact pain in the exact same spot. When I am working and sat at my desk i have to use a hot water bottle to soothe it (which it kind of does, but it doesn't go) it has also got to the point I am having to take painkillers just to sleep every night, and nothing seems to help. Lying down infact makes it much worse, especially when I lie on my sides. Whether I have a day of doing nothing, doing a lot, or doing just a little, the pain starts. It is really painful a lot of the time and becoming quite unbearable.

I am 29 weeks pregnant right now. At first it wasn't happening this often, but now it is evry single day.

Has anyone experienced anything similar? I feel like I will be wasting the hospitals time if I call them and will be told its just things stretching and what not, but the fact its pain in the exact same specific area is what is starting to make me wonder if that's really all this is.

Any advice or similar stories would be greatly appreciated! X

Hey hun

I feel for you, back pain is horrible
I’ve had the exact same pain except on the left side, I am carrying twins though but it’s exactly how you described it and I lived off pain killers until week 28 I was told to stop the strong ones and stick with all natural ointments which do nothing
I’m almost 35 weeks and unfortunately it’s still there, my dr doesn’t seem concerned about it, around 30 weeks lower back pain kicked in too so the combination is fantastic lol

I know it’s not what you want to hear but it’s another fun symptom we have to deal with, I would however talk to the hospital just Incase dear, I did ask my dr about it and I continue to mention it every appointment.

I hope time flies for you and that your pain gets better!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->