Pain in my ovaries!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive #1' started by Rachyf, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Rachyf

Rachyf Ttc#1

Hey ladies, I hope you can help. I'm 5dpo, and for the first time in 3 years I actually got some ewcm that lasted for about 2 days, (this was a few days before my o!! The prob is, I've been having these sharpe stabbing pains in my ovaries for about a week now. It's never the same side and only lasts a few seconds each time. I've got pcos and I'm on 50mg clomid, but this is my month off, so it can't be that!!! Does anyone please have any ideas as to what the pain could be????

2. LJ88

LJ88 Well-Known Member

Curious to see answers as I've been getting these this month... Was very painful Saturday evening - I actually took pain killers.

I'm still cooling down after bcp so don't know what's right for my body yet but I've had them for about a week now (AF due today or tomorrow (I think!! Lol))

Fingers crossed its because we're due BFP's! Hehe. X

3. Rachyf

Rachyf Ttc#1

Thank you, lj88 and yes, fingers x for our :bfp::bfp:

4. Dolly nurse

Dolly nurse Well-Known Member

I get this throughout my cycles but I have endometriosis and drs say its due to that.
    Lets hope it's positive signs for you both!

5. LJ88

LJ88 Well-Known Member

:( hope that's not why I'm getting the pain and aren't pregnant yet.

I've had them before when I wasn't pregnant but did have a very iffy cycle which I believe could have been a very early loss!