Pain in my tail bone

MommyMcDaniel

Reaction score
I've been having this pain in my tail bone for a couple of weeks now, just wondering if anyone knows if it is pregnancy related and if so is it normal?

Don't know if it is normal but I have been having this aswell for the last week. Quite uncomfortable....

I have had this since yesterday, it takes my breath away at times x

I can't relate, but i remember my mum telling me that her tailbone curled slightly at the end so when she was pregnant the baby put alot of pressure on it...the bad news is, on my way out I actually broke her tailbone and she couldn't sit properly for weeks after my birth. The good news is that I obviously moved it out of the way cos she didn't have any such problems with my younger siblings.

Anyway, hopefully that's not what's wring with you, but a possibility and at least it's not a threat to baby.

I'm suffering with this, mostly at work when I'm sat down all day :( I've been putting tiger balm on it, that helps a little. It only started hurting when I became pregnant.x

I've been experiencing this too. Like you hkj mine is worse when I've been sitting at work all day. It only started when I became pregnant & according to my book is normal as our bones soften up during pregnancy. Its not too bad these days :) x

I have the same thing, but it comes and goes. I read that the weight of baby can change your center of gravity and posture, or put strain on your back. There's probably nothing we can do about it, like many other wonderful pregnancy symptoms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->