Pain in ovaries after ovulation on Clomid

VeraLynn

Mom to 1 DD & 1 Angel
Reaction score
Not sure if this was discussed already, but hoping any of you ladies might have some insight.

This cycle was my first on Clomid. I did the 50mg on days 5-9. Went in for my sonogram on day 15 and the tech said I had nice follicles - had more on my left then my right ovary. Tech said ovaries looked great, but my lining was thin.

Ever since the last pill I've been crampy on the left side. Ovulated on day 18 which was painful, and its just been getting worse since. Added to the pain, I have been soooo tired, that I have been going to bed at like 8pm every night and feel like I could sleep for days.

I had my day 21 bloodwork on Thursday so I'm going to talk to my dr when she calls back with the results. But wondering if anyone have experienced this as well. The whole thing is really making me not want to do another cycle of this if this is how I'm going to feel each cycle.

I've experienced this too. This is my 2nd cycle of clomid, days 3-7. I got a positive on a digital OPK both months on CD 13 (which is typical for me). However, at 4DPO, both cycles on clomid, I've had killer cramps!

I'm SOOOO tired. I can barely function. I thought it was the progesterone suppositories that I started at 5 DPO, but maybe it's the clomid. I feel miserable!

The first couple cycles on clomid where painful for me Too but now I hardly even notice a difference.

I have that issue every time i take clomid. It's possible that one (or some) of those follicles were actually cysts. The pain could be a burst cyst....which is horribly painful!

I had that- 5 days after I oved I rang my fs and said "I think I'm ovulating again!" Turns out it was implantation :)

Thanks ladies for the responses! I don't find the experience fun at all as it turns me into a crazy psycho woman added to all the cramping. Bless my bf for putting up with me during all of it!

I got my bloodwork back though, and of course, my progesterone didnt even go a full point. Only went from 1.4 to 1.8 and my dr said there was no way I ov'd with the level being so extremely low. I thought I had because I had some EWCM, not a whole lot, but enough to where I thought I ov'd. But i tested anyway, and all BFNs, so I guess I didn't.

SOO now start next round whenever AF decides to show. Keeping me on the 50mg but going to take it on days 3-12 now. I'm really hoping the pain won't be as bad this time around and I'm REALLY hoping it will get my progesterone up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->