Pain in Pelvis?

sarah_george

♥Proud Mummy!♥
Reaction score
Hi ladies, was in the supermarket this afternoon and I became what i could only describe as crippled with mega pelvic pains and really intense contractions, I was terrified! this went on for about an hour it was that bad it made me cry and i never do that, anyway, back home it subsided but i still keep getting really sharp stabbing pains in what feels like my pelvis? Ive never felt anything like it before and dont remember feeling it with any of my other 2 either anyone any ideas what it could be? logically I would say it could be baby engaging but surely that wouldnt hurt this much would it? xxx

Any sign of mucus plug, bloody show or water breaking?
Contractions regular? LO moving around still?

Have you been told that baby was engaged? Have you dilated?

last I knew i was only 4/5ths and not dialated not ripe nothing! that was on Monday, Ive had no bloody show either! think i may have had a bit of a clear coloured one but maybe i was just hoping! xxx

Sounds to me like baby is engaging. It could of hit a nerve on the way down and thats whats causeing the pain. Im only 4/5ths too last time I saw MW and she told me it would feel like pins and needles in the pubic area when baby starts to engage more.. Bring it up next time your at MWs x

umm.. yea i am hopeing with being 30 wks and 5 days that baby is not engaging or anything like that yet.. but sounds like me.. than again for me can that be baby hitting my cervix or something? Ahh now u got me freaking out lol.. wish i could help u.. now i need help lol.

Does sound like the baby engaging but if it continues please call your MW just to check, take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->