Pain in stomach when turning.

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
As the title says really.

When I turn over in bed on a night time it is very painful, I never feel this pain during the day only on a night time while in bed. I turn over a lot during the night so it really is a pain. I tend to get a wave of sickness with it as well. :shrug:

Are any of you ladies experiencing this? Any idea what it could be?

:flower:

Yes yes yes, i have this all the time at night now. I find it's far worse when i have a full bladder, and it's horrible when i'm stiff and achey in the mornings. I don't know what is causing it, but it's been everyday for me in this past week :hugs:

Yep! Same here.
Especially when trying to get out of the bath :haha:

I get this too, like gem_x mine's worse when I have a full (or at least it feels full) bladder. Xx

I'm pretty sure that is round ligament pain, I get it too.
Xx

I get this too, I think it's just LO being extra heavy at the end of the night. Last night my belly was so tender I didn't even want pillows touching it.

I've been having it for about a week now too. It drives me crazy especially at night time. The worst is if I'm lying down and I have a coughing fit - it kills! It's almost over for all of us though, our babies will be here soon and we'll forget all the aches and pains :)

Yep me too. It's such an effort to turn over in bed, must be quite comical for dh to watch really. I'd probably laugh if it wasn't so bloody uncomfortable xx

I had this last night and have felt sick all day, i have also been diagnosed with spd.. Hope you're feeling ok now hun xx

I started noticing this last night as well! Definitely not fun for as much as I toss and turn!

Nice to know its not just me!
Yeah, I get that in the mornings sometimes and I feel like the baby is rippin through my belly button:/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->