Pain in the butt!

Natnee

Mummy to Belle
Reaction score
Quite literally this evening, I've been getting a stabbing pain like someone is stabbing a knitting needle up my bum! Is this baby kicking/punching me right in the bumhole, or perhaps hitting a nerve that's connected to that area?

Quite literally this evening, I've been getting a stabbing pain like someone is stabbing a knitting needle up my bum! Is this baby kicking/punching me right in the bumhole, or perhaps hitting a nerve that's connected to that area?

Idk but I'm so glad you asked because I've been getting those feelings to for a while now!

I randomly get this, like maybe a few times per year, whether pregnant or not. It's shocking and painful but has so far been so rare that I've not worried so much, and my mum has had the same which is somewhat reassuring. I have had it once so far during this pregnancy and thinking about it, I may remember it happening slightly more frequently during my other pregnancies. I never linked it to baby as it happens to me randomly when not pregnant, but who knows, I kinda figured it's a trapped nerve or something. Not a helpful post but I can empathize with the unpleasantness!

I happened to ring the midwife about something this morning, suffering from spd, and mentioned this. She didn't seem totally sure but said it could be baby pressing down on a nerve or internal piles! I'm pretty sure I don't have piles, no other symptoms. It's like a quick shooting pain like a sciatic pain, so I'm thinking it's more of a nerve thing!

I get this too, I thinks to do with the nerves or something and sorry tmi but sometimes i even get the same shooting pain up my hooha lol x

I get this too, I thinks to do with the nerves or something and sorry tmi but sometimes i even get the same shooting pain up my hooha lol x

Yes I've had there in previous pregnancies, like getting an electric shock!

I get it too but when I lay on that side too long then get up. SO thinks it's hilarious r_r no idea what it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->