pain near pelvic bone or muscles?

vs011

Reaction score
I'm 8 weeks right now. I started having some bit of pain starting yesterday. If you imagine your baby has legs at 8 weeks and it kicks your pelvic muscles, that's what it feels like. It's there for a few minutes, passes, and comes back every now and again. What is it and is it normal? I feel fine otherwise, except for some nausea.

Yup I get them too. Perfectly normal.

oh thank goodness you guys get them. I think the hardest part of pregnancy for me is going to be all these strange muscle pull sensations that are going to happen. thanks guys.

I think it's called round ligament pain. I get stabby pains when I sneeze or turn too quickly. I wouldn't worry :).

this past week for me has been painful. with my first these pains started a lot later but now I think my body just knows what it doing. some days it painful to just walk. I feel like my vagina was hit with a 2x4, the bone is so sore. I've read that bones start to shift and hips start to open. its one of the most painful parts. and like kassy, if I sneeze or twist too quickly I get that sharp stretching pain. its all part of the journey. just remember to listen to your body and rest when needed and if something feels wrong, don't ignore it. good luck!

Thanks sara. 2x4 pain sounds pretty bad, sorry you're having it. These stretchy sensations are so freaky but hopefully I'll get a better read on them as time goes on.

Thanks sara. 2x4 pain sounds pretty bad, sorry you're having it. These stretchy sensations are so freaky but hopefully I'll get a better read on them as time goes on.

haha its bad.... and my husband wants to have sex like every freaking day all of a sudden so that doesn't help.

I've learned to take those stretchy feelings as a reminder that things are still working like they should. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->