pain on right side when laughing and sneezing?

Iveneverseen

Reaction score
Hi this is my 4th but I can't remember this. For the past week or so when I sneeze or laugh I get a sharp uncomfortable pain on my lower right side abdomen. Always on the right side, it's happened a few times but not every time. It's lower right just above section scar. Is it ok to be on the same side?

Could be a small cyst on your ovary i have something similar on left side and scan showed a cyst x

I have this !
Left side though, every month I experience a similar pain around ovulation .. I just found out I am pregnant and I am having this pain. I don't think its anything to worry about unless its very severe or accompanied by bleeding!

That makes sense.
With it being our third and fourth pregnancies we may be more sensitive to everything

I get that too, it could be round ligament pain or a cyst, I have a simple cyst plus the corpus luteum cyst that is supposed to be there to supply hormones for baby and it can be painful at times, usually sudden with sneezing or standing quickly

I had exactly the same problem and was told to go to A&E, they got me an early scan and the baby is in the right place and not ectopic. The doc also said ovaries look normal but he said the pain could be caused by ovulating from the right side and the baby implanting on the right side. If you're worried try and get an early scan but I'm sure you're fine and probably had a similar situation to me :)

Also the pain has cleared up now. I recommend sitting upright when sneezing, it really helps. Don't lie back and scrunch up.

I'm not worried as you get lots of pains here and there in pregnancy and probs if something was wrong it would be severe and persistent.

I have a scan tomorrow (but not due to this) I think the baby may have implantated on the right as that's where I got the odd pain and stretching pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->