Pain very low down

maisie78

Mum
Reaction score
Not really sure what to make of it. Been getting sharp pains right in my crotch, a bit like like lightning crotch from early pregnancy but more constant rather than stabbing. Baby has been active so not worried about him but wondering if it could be the start of anything? I am still a bit early but do remember getting pains the day before going in to labour with dd so getting a little concerned. Especially as I haven't even packed my bag yet :-/

Following!
I had a few stabby pressury pains in my cervix this morning that made me wince a bit more than the lightning crotch from earlier pregnancy. He's been head down since 24 weeks though and my scan on tuesday the consultant was trying to show me his face and said he was quite low down.
X

Ive had this loads lots of pressure too turns out madam is fully engaged can't get any lower lol
Somedays the pains make me gasp just where her head is there's lots of nerves there

I am almost 33 wk and been getting these pains also...... Lately , wondering if its dilation ? Been having tons of Bh contractions , at times I can even time them pretty regularly and then they just go away after an hr or two....not sure if the combo means progress ? I sure hope he doesn't come any time soon! Been trying to take it easy and keep hydrated. Doesn't help any....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->