Pain when BDing ... TMI

jennpeary

Reaction score
I have noticed that the past couple of times we've BDed I've had pain near where I would think my ovaries are. It's almost as if DH is pushing something that makes it hurt. We have been doing timed intercourse (every other day) since I am around ovulation. It doesn't change based on position either.

Any ideas? I haven't told him because I don't want to make him nervous that he's hurting me. Has anyone experienced this?

TIA

I have pain during intercourse sometimes. Not sure why.

I've had pain during intercourse as well. It can be a number of things, but the two reasons I had had are that I have a UTI (I suffer from these quite a lot) or I'm a bit on the dry side (sorry, TMI).
Perhaps try a lubricant and see if that helps? Maybe give Bd a miss for a bit as well (unless you're due to O). It may just be your bodies way of asking for a rest xx

Some months, I get very tender ovaries around ovulation - BD can feel like it is putting pressure on them and causing some pain.
It can also hurt if my cervix is low and DH is hitting it, although around ovulation it should be high so that might not be it.

I don't think its from dryness... I don't feel like I have a UTI...

Maybe it is just because I am around O time. I've had positive OPK for 4 days now so I know I am around O time - I just don't know if I really did or not. This happened last month (without the pain). I also have extremely sore nipples and (TMI warning) it isn't because they've been touched.

I think all this may go back to ovulating... Thanks for your thoughts, ladies!

I've had pain during intercourse as well. It can be a number of things, but the two reasons I had had are that I have a UTI (I suffer from these quite a lot) or I'm a bit on the dry side (sorry, TMI).
Perhaps try a lubricant and see if that helps? Maybe give Bd a miss for a bit as well (unless you're due to O). It may just be your bodies way of asking for a rest xx

Everything I've read has said that lubricants can slow down sperm mobility. Be careful what you're using! I heard you can use egg whites (separate from yolk and leave out for a few hours so it's room temperature), but I haven't tried it.

It could be ovulation pain. I noticed really bad pressure the last time DH and I BD'd (cd12) I didn't say anything while we were dtd that time, but on cd14, I mentioned to him before we got started that I was experiencing pressure and we needed to take it a little slow.

I asked my doctor about this and she said he was hitting my cervix and to try positions with less penetration during those times!

It could be ovulation pains. When I'm nearing ovulation and get my usual side aches sometimes while bd'ing I'll get pain near there. There's a number of reasons for pains during sex though - could be as vaughan said, that he's hitting your cervix.

Everything I've read has said that lubricants can slow down sperm mobility. Be careful what you're using! I heard you can use egg whites (separate from yolk and leave out for a few hours so it's room temperature), but I haven't tried it.

I use preseed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"