pain with clomid

fizzy77

Reaction score
:dust:Hi All!
Been ages since ive been on here! Just quick question about peoples experiences with clomid. Took it days 2-6 of cycle. Went for my scan on CD 11 and was told had 19mm follicle which i was very excited about! Started to get stitch like pains on my right day after then day after that convinced i ovulated as still had stitch pains but also sort of pushing (hard to explain!) Anyway its 3 days later im still getting stitch like pain on right side. Does feel bit easier today but just wondered if other people still had pains/feelings after they had ovulated on clomid? Thanks and baby dust to all!!

I definitely did~ I felt like I had that ALL MONTH LONG from when I started!

Thanks!!! That makes me feel so much better! Was starting to wonder if i had ovulated even tho OPKs negative!! Congratulations on the bump!!!:flower:

Oh and did you conceive when you were taking clomid? I fso how many cycles did it take and on what dose?

HI,im also on clomid,took my 1st cycle and started having pain right after ultra sound on CD12,it was on my right side,then on my left,o and off till i had my af 2 weeks later.dis month on the 2nd cycle its different,has pain fron CD 12,but the pain subsided only 2 days later on CD 14(dats today)no pain yet,but i think i definetly OV yesterday on CD 13.so dont worry,i think on yur 1st cycle the pain is worse,coz i had a heck of a tym on my 1st cycle

Thanks on the congrats!! :) Yes, I did conceive first try with Clomid and also had an IUI bc my DH had a poor SA .. thankfully his numbers were much better come time for the IUI but I Think the Clomid definitely helped!

the stabbing pains have got less now but still feel them a bit on and off. Keep getting a heavy feeling and period pain like aches now but its too early for AF! Think the clomid must have made my hormones crazy cos keep getting nauseous too but too early for symptoms to start too!:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->