Painful BD during ovulation?

LittleNugget

DD and expecting #2
Reaction score
I think I've been having ovulation pains since yesterday. Hard to be sure since my cycles have been so thrown off since stopping BCP. 2 days ago, I went to bed early with an awful headache that was making me feel nauseous. Yesterday afternoon, I started feeling a dull ache/pressure on my lower right side. The last time I felt this (3 months ago), I started AF 14 days later, so I think it's ovulation pain. During BD last night, I felt awful pressure the whole time on the right side. Is this normal during ovulation, or could this be a sign of a cyst or something more serious?

I don't think that's normal but don't worry yourself too much. It could be a once off or it could point to something going on. I'd check with my GP if I were you. The reason I say this is that I had a similar experience and my GP has referred me to a gynae (appt next week!) because she suspects I may have endometriosis. On the other hand, my GP did say I might just be very sensitive to ovulation, and you could be too. But it's worth being sure, so get yourself checked and good luck :)

I often get pain during sex when I'm ovulating (I also get ovulation pains) - but I would say it feels more like pain in my cervix cos it feels swollen.

I guess if its not usual for you then perhaps get it checked x

I think I've been having ovulation pains since yesterday. Hard to be sure since my cycles have been so thrown off since stopping BCP. 2 days ago, I went to bed early with an awful headache that was making me feel nauseous. Yesterday afternoon, I started feeling a dull ache/pressure on my lower right side. The last time I felt this (3 months ago), I started AF 14 days later, so I think it's ovulation pain. During BD last night, I felt awful pressure the whole time on the right side. Is this normal during ovulation, or could this be a sign of a cyst or something more serious?

I have had this too.. and I too came off of BCP (in early april.) I had terrible fullness in my right side last night and it was uncomfortable to lay down- but we DTD anyway... and this morning I had some fullness still, but when it went away, there was some blood when I wiped.. like really light pink..barely noticeable...so I thought maybe O or cyst? or both?? or multiple? I have had cysts before but never blood streaked cm or anything. Cysts go away all the time on their own. my dr doesn't give me anything for them. I guess that is normal? I would get it checked out if you are concerned about it tho.. better to be safe :)

I've had those weird pains before, but I was on the pill at the time. Since being off bcp I haven't had them again. If you're worried definitely be checked out by your doctor, I'm sure it's nothing bad though :) maybe just ovulation pains

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->