Painful braxton hicks

RebeccaR19

Reaction score
Is anyone else having painful braxton hicks contractions? My BH were always uncomfortable for me last pregnancy. But this time, they really hurt. I just read it's pretty common for them to hurt during subsequent pregnancies.
I guess this is an otherwise pointless post. I just want to know if anyone else is having this.

Mine! They feel exactly like labor pains at times :/

Yes! Mine have been extremely painful this pregnancy! Very low down, mostly, and very sharp.

Good to know I'm not the only one. She has since shifted her position and now my BH aren't hurting as much as they were. I assume the baby was just so bunched up in one spot that it caused my BH to be as painful as a real contraction.

I had some the other week that scared me. I'm a FTM and was told they generally didn't hurt. They were so bad I just thought I'm never going to handle labour lol. Oh well too late now!

I'm still not certain at times if they are actually BH but i think mostly they are and very uncomfortable. Baby's movement is starting to be a bit painful within the last few weeks too.

Also having painful ones. Mine started at 20 weeks. Not painful. Then at 25 weeks started to get painful. Last night I was awake every time I had one they were so painful. Then nothing today. So annoying. If I'm going to have them during the day would be best lol

I had some painful ones last night and started to get worried as I read they shouldn't be painful, I also don't remember them being painful in my last two pregnancies. I went to bed and took it easy and they've eased off today. This thread has reassured me a bit!

Mine just got painful today. Before they were just tightness and uncomfortable, esp bc LO moves against them. Today, they actually register on the painful scale. Not bad, but definitely different. I won't complain though, I see several of you have more time to go than I do. Hope things calm down for us all. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->