Painful breasts but not pregnant?

LAdodgerMama

Reaction score
I have been having extremely painful and sensitive breasts during the TWW and it has continued after I had a weird period(off and on & spotting). It's been about 4 days since then and the pain seems to be getting worse. I have blue veins on my chest and breast that also continue to under my armpit. I also have a ring around my left nipple. My dh was surprised when he saw it and though it was a bruise! I almost never having sore breast around AF and it's never anything like this. Has this ever happened to anyone? I've tested twice-once at the doctors and once at home both tests BFN. So I've accepted that I'm not pregnant this month. But I'm wondering if maybe something went wrong this cycle or could this be something totally unrelated. Advice would be appreciated.

Mine can get sore toward the end of the month. One cycle they were sore from the day my period stopped to the day the next one started. This month they started to hurt the day after ovulation. Depends on your hormones, but it's very common even if you aren't pregnant. That's why early symptom spotting is so hard, everything is very similar or the same to PMS symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->