Painful cramps four days before period due?

bigbloomerz

Reaction score
Has anyone had this before? Not ness as a pregnancy symptom just in general?

I have had horrid pains mainly on one side today and lower back ache. I'm not due on till sunday :shrug:

I can get AF-type cramping up to a week before AF arrives, but it's usually central, not on one side like yours. Which side is your pain on? Is this normal for you?

Only time I got cramping for a week before my period was when I was pregnant with my son...took me ages to take a test because I kept expecting my af to arrive. Obviously its different for everyone, but if you dont usually experience af cramps so far in advance than it could mean something. x

Its on the right hand side, which is also the side I got ovulation pain on this month. Feels a bit like my pelviis achey?

Have felt sick on and off all day too. But very little chance I could be pregnant this month.x

Oh no mine felt like proper af cramps, it wasn't to the right. I dont know what that pain is. Sorry!!! x

Sometimes I get ovulation-type pains well after ovulation has happened. I don't know why but I think it's from the egg coming down the tube.

I would say keep an eye on the pain. If you're concerned or it gets worse, check in with your doctor. I always wonder about appendicitis when the pain is on the right and is associated with nausea. From what you describe, it's not that bad, but I'm just super cautious about giving any kind of medical advice on the internet!

Thank you, its eased off now, still there faintly, I thought I was going to pass out at one point! :( Very odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->