Painful intercourse on CD11?

prettybirdy27

Reaction score
DH and I have BDd the last three days in a row, but today, my cervix was terribly painful. We have BDd as many as 14 times in one weekend before and I've never had that pain, so it can't be just from 3 days of BD. My cervix seems like it is extremely low and I have honestly never felt that before. I do not check my cervix, but I do check my CM. I went to put in some preseed before sex and even the applicator seemed to hit my cervix, which was sore and painful. Sex was very painful, it felt like DH was ramming my cervix constantly, even though he was actually being very careful to stay shallow because I told him it hurt. We wanted to get our BD in, so bless his heart, he finished as shallow and quickly as he could. However, I have only had him hit my cervix once before in our whole relationship, and it was because we tried a new position that we will never do again.

After sex, I put in a soft cup. While I was sitting up, I got pain all the way from my cervix to my belly button. It mostly went away a couple minutes later.

I had a medium-dark (but still negative) opk two days ago, but they have been getting lighter since. My cm remains watery. My temps are all over, but I also missed a day. Also, two days ago was the first time I ever used a soft cup, but we didn't last night and I was just fine.

What could this cervix pain mean? I'm wondering if I wasn't actually ovulating before, since I just went off birth control in October, and I just am for the first time now. However, my temps and OPKs confirmed ovulation in Dec, in Jan I wasn't up to keeping track. DH is hoping for an early sign of pregnancy, but I doubt it.

hi,i don't know the answer but thought I would explain my experience. We do the Sperm meets the egg plan and use OPK and always have got a dark positive . When I get my positive OPK we have sex for three days in a row and the last we day I always get that painful pressure of OH hitting my cervix.

Hmm, interesting. This morning I got a much darker OPK, it wasn't quite as dark as the control line so I'd say it's still negative, but it's much darker than they have been for the last few days. I'm guessing this is just ovulation, then, but the pain is still sort of there, like a pang will run through my abdomen here and there and everything down below is super sore. I wonder if that is just me using softcups for the first time, those things are dang huge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->